Spartan: where strength meets comfort!
No site preparation required
The Spartan can sit on any solid, level surface.
Eco-Energy Saver System
Friction heating that reduces heater use and saves you money.
Polyethylene will not hold bacteria and it is virtually indestructible. It won’t crack or chip in cold weather or get waterlogged. Your spa could last forever.
4 Season Use
Yes, even winter!
With highly efficient Thermofoil insulation, the Spartan was built for use in all seasons.
The Spartan spa has unique ergonomics with variable seating. Ideal for people between 152 cm and 193 cm tall. Relaxation at its best!
- The innovative design of the jets maximizes the power;
- All types of massages are possible, in all positions;
- Relaxation guaranteed.
- Adjustable waterfall with the brilliance of LED backlighting;
- Set the speed at which the water falls;
- Choose your favorite light pattern.
Air Control Button
- Easy-to-use air button;
- Increases the power of the jets in the spa;
- Allows for different levels of whirlpools, which are essential to the spa experience.
- A hermetic curtain is formed around the spa by a thick, reflective, high-performance film that keeps the heat in and the cold out;
- The insulation of your spa is ensured by obtaining this efficient “thermal cabin effect”;
- You will be able to use your spa in winter, even in very cold temperatures;
- In order to reduce the electrical consumption of the Spartan spa, we have integrated two InnovaFlow adapters, a unique, simple and efficient device that is paired with the traditional water heater;
- The InnovaFlow system naturally generates heat by causing friction between the molecules in the water as it circulates;
- As a result, less energy is required of the water heater, resulting in energy savings.
A Variety of Lighting
- In order to create the most relaxing environment, we have equipped the Spartan spa with an illuminated waterfall and outdoor lights;
- The energy source of the light will offer you exceptional moments of relaxation;
- The LED lights give you several choices of colours and rhythms.
No Site Preparation
- Install on a solid, level surface;
- No concrete or wood base required;
- Our spas are self-supporting and they are made of one solid piece (monocoque).
This explains why you don’t have to do any complicated preparation before installation.
Your Spartan is equipped with plumbing components and electrical equipment manufactured by the leaders in our industry, like Balboa, CMP, LX, and Rising Dragon. These components are not only reliable, but they are available from many sources for maintenance and replacement if needed.
The structure of our spa is made of the best possible material, polyethylene:
- Virtually indestructible and lightweight;
- Does not retain bacteria and prevents their growth;
- Completely sealed and protected base;
- Easy to maintain material.
Easy Access for Maintenance
- The equipment is easily and quickly accessible behind the removable panels on each side of the spa;
- The spa is well suited for maintenance and service.
Easy to Move and Handle
- The Spartan spa is so light that two to four people can lift it;
- Transport it on a small trailer or in the back of a pickup truck and say goodbye to shipping costs!
- A quick start guide allows you to place it, fill it and enjoy it immediately.
Made in Canada
The Spartan spa was designed, developed and manufactured in Canada, more precisely in the Pür Spas factory located in the heart of the province of Québec where over 150 employees work in state-of-the-art facilities.
Contact us for more information. Please select the appropriate area for your message, in the "subject" selection.